Friday, July 07, 2006

Poor neglected blog...

Well once again it's been a while between posts. It's been absolutely spasticated at work and I've been getting home and just conking out due to sheer exhaustion. It's been such a weird week this week that I just had to check in.

Conversations this week: Discussed opening a bondage dungeon with my brother, seriously. To the point where we have a name and are scouting locations. Whether it all comes to fruition or not will be seen but it's nice to think about.

In the bondage vein, I've had two younger men discuss bondage with me, they want to be my slaves... interesting...

I'm trying to track down someone I knew ten years ago. I haven't thought about her for a years and I couldn't sleep the other night and for some reason started thinking about her and our experiances together. I've got her dad's address in Brisbane that she gave me so I'm going to see if he's still at that address and see if I can track her down. If not I'm going to ring everyone in the phone book that has her initials and see if I can find her.

Also started thinking about the White Knight again. I'm keen to contact him but after all this time, is there any point? [see October archives for the background] The trivia night is coming up which is making me think about that whole thing again.

And pathetic as it is, this is my only teehee offering for you. I know, I know, not a meaty post after such a long absence but I don't want to bore you with worky stuff so that's all I've got...

X-RATED RIDDLES

Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker?
A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.


Q. What's a mixed feeling?
A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.


Q. What's the height of conceit?
A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.


Q. What's the definition of macho?
A. Jogging home from your vasectomy.


Q. What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball?
A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball


Q. Do you know how New Zealanders practice safe sex?
A. They spray paint X's on the back of the sheep that kick!


Q.Why is divorce so expensive?
A. Because it's worth it!


Q. What is a Yankee?
A. The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.


Q. What do Tupperware and a walrus have in common?
A. They both like a tight seal.


Q. What do a Christmas tree and priest have in common?
A. Their balls are just for decoration.


Q.What is the difference between "ooooooh"and "aaaaaaah"?
A. About three inches.


Q. Why do Gay men wear ribbed condoms?
A. For traction in the mud.


Q: What's the difference between purple and pink?
A. The grip.


Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
A. It's not hard.


Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
A: Kick his sister in the jaw.


Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?
A: 45 pounds.


Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?
A: 45 minutes.


Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A: Breasts don't have eyes.


Q: If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?
A. The swallow.

Q: What is the difference between medium and rare?
A: Six inches is medium, eight inches is rare.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

hahahahahahahahah those were some fantastic jokes :)

September 26, 2006 9:47 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home