Monday, June 26, 2006

Let me hurt you again

Normally hearing about peoples dreams bores the pants off me but I just had to tell this one as it involves you. In my dream the other night I was showing an electrician into the house as I was renovating and every time he had to do any work he had to nude up, as in full monty. I was a bit shocked in my dream because he looked like some 70's reject with a mullet but I couldn't help laughing and I thought this was an excellent topic for the blog. I went and got out my mobile phone which has a camera and couldn't work out how to turn off the sound so that I could take a pic without the "click" sound so that I could take a sneaky pic to show you. and then woke up so sorry, no nude electrician pix for you ;}

now reading: Monsoon - Wilbur Smith
now playing: Seether - Disclaimer II

1 Comments:

Blogger mobilephoneextreme said...

Nice dream... I will send you a camera appz without hearing any click. Wanna try it?

June 27, 2006 12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home