Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cleansed and pure and weak, I suffer when I dream

I have nothing to report. Sadly enough I caught up with someone I haven't seen in about 4 years and had even less to report. I've done absolutely nothing noteworthy in 4 years. I've gone to work, I've come home, repeat ad infinitum. Sad that I have no interesting factoids apart from that. No interesting holidays, no earth shattering events. nix, nada, zippo. Gotta do something about that pronto. It's very scary to think that the only newsworthy item in my life over the past 4 years is that I've quit pot, and that's not exactly something that I share with people because they didn't exactly know in the first place.

Speaking of pot, I'm either developing a brain tumour or something cuz I've been getting phantom smells lately. I'll be driving home from work when all of a sudden I can smell it so strongly... cravings at 10 months and 3 weeks... dammit!

I've been feeling pretty dark of late, another reason for the no postage apart from insane work. I won't bore you with the details. Just the usual bullshit which I'm getting a bit sick of. More bullshit later eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home